Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Don't Cry for me Daddy

Original Posting:

I found this today and it made me cry. I don't know who wrote it, but this is a very inspirational very touching poem that reminds us that just because our little ones may be gone, we have not forgotten them and they will never forget us. This was written for dads but it is just as applicable for moms as well. Miscarriage, Stillborn, and infant death affects everyone, and this can help anyone who is dealing with any of these sad moments.


Don’t cry for me daddy,

I am right here.

Although you cant see me,

I can see your tears.

I visit you often,

go to work

with you each day.

And when it’s time too close your eyes,...

On your pillow is where I lay.

I hold your hand and stroke your hair,

And whisper in your ear,

If your sad today daddy,

remember I am here.

God took me home,

this we know is true,

But you will always be my daddy,

Even though I’m not with you,

I am daddy’s little boy.

We will never be apart,

For every time you think of me,

Please know I am in your heart

Love,
your little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment