Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mommy You're Never Alone

Original Posting

This poem is by Marie Nielsen, a dear friend who went through miscarriage. It made me cry. I want to share it with you all.

Mommy, you are never alone.
I know your heart aches, and your arms are empty,
But mommy, you are never alone.
Soon I departed up above and became an angel of the Lord.
Since early time I felt your warmth, I heard your voice, I felt your heart,
I could always feel your love and I knew I was never alone.
I am there when you wake up, as a ray of sunshine is my love.
I know you wish I was still here.
But feel my love, I am right here.
When the night comes up it’s by your side I lay and rest,
I stroke your hair and cuddle near your chest.
But mommy don’t be sad.
I am with you in every step you take.
Don’t be sad mommy dear,
When you feel sad remember I am here.
Don’t cry for me mommy,
Feel my whisper in your heart,
We will never be apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment